4 Glute Exercises to build your Perfect BootyJune 21, 2019
Adding volume, shape, definition, and lift to your buttocks and hip area has never been easier. And now it’s possible to achieve this without surgery thanks to non-surgical buttock enhancement, with the market-leading collagen stimulating injections.
Only two to four sessions of collagen stimulating treatments are required to create your perfect booty. Of course, this also depends on your personal preferences and desire to achieve optimal results. The treatments are performed roughly one month apart to leave enough time for the collagen to get to work between each session.
At your consultation, our Nurse Practitioner will be able to estimate how many treatments you need. They will also discuss with you your health history, what to expect during the treatment and aftercare.
And we’re going to tell you a little secret you usually only find out during your consultation.
Non-surgical buttock injections work perfectly on their own, but exercising that area will help boost collagen growth even further. Glute exercises are great for building muscle and are easy to incorporate into your normal gym routine and everyday life.
Here are 4 glute exercises you can be doing in between your buttock enhancement treatment sessions.
Glute Bridges will maximise the size of your booty and also tone your abs at the same time.
- Lay on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground (shoulder width apart)
- Lift your hips off the ground until your knees, hips and shoulders form a straight line
- Repeat for 20 reps and do 3 sets
Fire Hydrant exercises are especially good for your outer glutes and can help fill out hip dips.
- Start on all fours, knees directly under your hips, and hands directly below your shoulders
- Lift your leg to the side until your thigh is parallel to the floor
- Repeat for 10 reps and do 3 sets (per leg)
Side Lying Hip Abduction
Feel the burn! These ones will really get your muscles working, doing these will give you a naturally bigger bum!
- Lay on your side with your legs extended straight away from your body
- Raise your upper leg while keeping the knee extended and the foot in a neutral position
- Repeat for 15 reps and do 2 sets (per leg)
This one is tough! Doing these kicks every day will plump up your booty in no time.
- Like Fire Hydrants, you want to be on all fours, knees directly under your hips, and hands directly below your shoulders
- Keep your knee bent at a 90-degree angle and kick your leg back so your knee is hip level
- Repeat for 20 reps and do 2 sets (per leg)
Why not follow us on our social media too?
copyright © Lanson Medical